Unfortunately, we are currently unable to propose wallet-sized prints in the app. We do, however, have a hack for that!
Follow these steps to get two prints that are 2½ x 3½ inches each:
1. Go to the Creations section and select the Collage product.
2. Choose from one of the last two Layouts (depending on whether or not you want your photos to be portraits or landscapes) and select put the photos you want to print in the smaller cells.
3. Add the collage to your cart to save the image to your phone's photo gallery and open the Photo app to Edit the image.
4. Select the Crop button at the bottom of your screen and change the photo ratio to 5:7 by tapping on this button :
5. Adjust the 5:7 crop to only include the two photos you want to print as 2½ x 3½ wallet and tap on the Done button when you are satisfied with the selection:
6. Reopen the Photo Print app and select your modified photo from the gallery. Go to your cart and choose the 5x7 print format.
Want to see other ways of using the app to get the most from your photos? Check out these articles: