Looking for a way to print passport style photos? You can achieve this hack in the app even if passport printing isn’t available. By duplicating the picture that you want to use four times and inserting them in the 4x4 collage option you can get the same results!
See how you can accomplish this with a play-by-play and the requirement s:
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Select the image you want to use.
3. Use the share button found on the bottom left of your screen and select Duplicate.
4. Repeat two more times to have 4 duplicated images.
5. Open the Photo Print app and go to the Creations section.
6. Select the Collages product and add the four duplicated images by tapping on the + in each of the four squares.
7. Adjust the photos so that they meet passport requirements. See requirements here: (https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/requirements/photos.html)
8. Add the collage to cart.
Note: Pictarine cannot guarantee the government approval of photos printed using this hack.