Thank you for letting us know that you would like us to add filters to the app! While we finish polling our customer's requests, you can add filters to your photos on another app.
For iPhone users, here's how:
- Tap the Photos app to open it
- Browse through the Photos app to find the photo you want to use. You might find this in your Camera Roll, Photos or Memories, or other Albums.
- Tap the photo you want so that it's the only photo displayed on the screen.
- Tap Edit.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the center icon which shows three interlocking circles. This is the Filters menu.
- A set of filters appears below the photo, showing previews of the photo with the filter applied to it. Swipe side to side to scroll through filters.
- Tap a filter to apply it to the photo.
- If you don't like the result, swipe through the menu and tap another filter.
- If you've changed your mind about using a filter and don't want to change the photo, tap Cancel in the bottom left corner and then tap Discard Changes.
- If you like how the photo looks with the filter applied and want to save it, tap Done.
For Android users, you can edit your photos on the Google Photos app. Here's how:
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit .
- To add or adjust a filter, tap Photo filters . Tap to apply a filter, tap again to adjust.
- To manually change lighting, color, or add effects, tap Edit . For more options, tap the Down arrow
- At the top right, tap Save.